Thoughts on Health and Diet
- You don't need 3 meals a day. You don't even need to eat every day.
- Breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day.
- Good news: Eating fat won't necessary make you fat. Eating apple won't make you an apple either! Fat is not that bad as you may think.
- Bad News: Sugar is much worse than you might think.
- Counting Calories will help you to improve your math skills. But not losing weight.
- Obesity is a hormonal imbalance, not a caloric imbalance.
- Being fat doesn't necessary mean you are sick. But you have higher chances of getting sick if you are fat.
- People always talk about the bad food they eat. But not about the good food that they are missing out.
- Glucose is necessary for your body. But you can live without it. Your body will make it anyway.
- Fructose is as bad to your liver as Alcohol. Think about it every time you give a candy to your child. Would you give them Vodka or Beer as well ?!
- The more colorful your meal is, the healthier it is. Unless you are eating Cereal or Donuts!
- Rice is not that bad if you want to lose weight. Cut back on bread instead.
- Coke is a Poison. Diet Coke is a low-calorie Poison!
- Diabetes (Type 2) and High Blood Pressure are curable without medicine. Your doctor most probably won't tell you this. Even if they know this at all. No offence to doctors.
- Intermittent fasting is one of the best things you can do to your body. If it's easy for you, then try not eating for 1 day once every while. You won't die. You will live longer instead.
- Losing appetite when you get sick is your body's natural response to cure itself. Fasting is the best cure. Your body knows how to cure itself. But you don't ;)
- Sports won't help you much to lose weight. Diet & Good Sleep are much faster ways to do so. Fight me!
- Sports is still a greatest gift you can give to your body. If there is a medicine that can do to your body what sports does. It will be the most popular medicine in the world.
- Most people have time to do sports. But they have more time to make up excuses instead.
- Get Cold and Hungry!
- Don't take life too seriously.
My name is Omar Qunsul.
I write these articles mainly as a future reference for me. So I dedicate some time to make them look
shiny, and share them with the public.
You can find me on twitter @OmarQunsul, and
And btw, if you like playing chess, please give my personal multiplayer Chess Website
ChessDuo a try.